In March, the Ucluster team met with Hrish Lotlikar, founder, angel investor, and citizen of the world, who shared his advice for startup investors and Ukrainian founders. AVentures Capital presented The DealBook of Ukraine – an annual overview of Ukrainian tech investments.
- Hrish Lotlikar, founder, angel investor, and citizen of the world, shares his advice for startup investors and Ukrainian founders. The chance encounter at a party led to a joint venture with a significant Ukrainian conglomerate EastOne Group. –read
- The winner of the National Startup Competition Ukraine 2021 will represent the country at University Startup World Cup organized by Venture Cup Denmark and Venture Cup China. –read
- Take a closer look at the list of ever-evolving startup terms and definitions. –read
- AVentures Capital presents The DealBook of Ukraine, 2021 edition. It is an annual overview of the Ukrainian tech investment industry. –read
- GPS Program (Global Pivot to Success) is a training course for Ukrainian startups that opens new d opportunities for national technology entrepreneurship. –read
- Preply has raised $35 million in Series B funding, which means they are one step closer to delivering on their mission: shaping the future of effective learning. –read