In March, Beetroot released the Tech Market Report with the analysis of Ukraine’s tech potential, Kharkiv presented its best innovations at the Industry 4.0 conference, and the Ukrainian office of EPAM Systems announced the launch of EPAM Anywhere — an online platform for IT professionals.
- Explore Beetroot’s 2021 Tech Market Report with the analysis of Ukraine’s tech potential and discover the opportunities to grow and scale your business with Ukraine. –download e-book
- In March, Kharkiv presented its best innovations at the Industry 4.0 conference. The program covered three main topics: the state of innovation policy in the Kharkiv region, presentation of top innovators, and the directions of collaboration with the EU. The conference was supported by the local project ClusteRISE, aiming to develop Industry 4.0 clusters in Ukraine. –read
- The TechUkraine portal covers almost 1500 startups, investors, and accelerators making it the most extensive startup and venture capital ecosystem in Ukraine. –read
- The tech sector is one of the few industries in Ukraine and elsewhere that was not affected by the Corona crisis. Although there was a slight pause in operations in spring 2020, the IT industry seems to be doing quite well, and the transition to remote work has proved to be painless. While the world continues to adjust to the new reality, let’s explore the implications for employees, companies, and prospective investors. –read
- The Ukrainian office of EPAM Systems announced the launch of EPAM Anywhere — an online platform for IT professionals. The platform allows professionals to sign-up and work remotely on projects for EPAM’s most prominent international clients. –read