Research Intern (Ukraine)
Location: Remote, anywhere in Ukraine
Ucluster.org is looking for a Research Intern to conduct industrial cluster and startup ecosystem research and help us publish news about Ukrainian startups and industrial clusters. If you are a student of business administration, economics, information technology at a Ukrainian university and are able to spend 20 hours per week on research and content creation, we want to talk to you!
Ucluster.org connects Ukrainian regional clusters of entrepreneurs, academia and local authorities and offers angel and venture investors insights into the Ukrainian startup community. It was founded by Sergei Sokolenko and Stanislav Sokolenko (1936-2014). Sergei is a product lead at Google and invests in Ukrainian startups looking for seed funding. Stanislav Sokolenko was a well-known Ukrainian economist and one of the “founding fathers” of the cluster movement in Ukraine.
This internship is expected to last 3 to 6 months, depending on time availability.
This role will report to Sergei Sokolenko.
- Research the industrial cluster ecosystem in Ukraine
- Research the technology startup ecosystem in Ukraine
- Maintain a database of industrial clusters, technology startups, and investors in Ukraine
- Publish reports and news articles on ucluster.org and social media
- Paid position
- 2 weeks of paid vacation during university examination period
- Reference letter at the end of the internship
Job Candidate Requirements
- Native Ukrainian and working English
- Excellent writing skills
- 3rd or 4th year student of business administration, economics, information technology at a Ukrainian university
- Ability to spend 20 hours a week on research and content creation
- Own computer and internet access
- Action orientation, positive attitude, ability to meet deadlines
To submit your application, send your resume to email@example.com